10.25.2005

today was good

well, that pretty much says. i'm still officially jobless, but i'm pretty proud of myself for not sitting on my butt all day. i cleaned a lot around the house, i cooked, i walked toby, i went for a run, i did laundry, and i made a costume. well, the costume was yesterday, but it still counts. anyway, kate made the comment the other day that me doing all the cleaning made her feel like she had a housewife. i don't mind that for now, but i think if i were an at-home lady all the time, i'd go insane. well, more than i already am now. :)

so the run was nice. i did an out & back along roland, and i felt really good. despite my better judgment, i did ~8 min. pace and got about 3.5 miles done. my legs didn't and don't bother me, although my knees are a little tweaky (but not bad though). i'm also pretty happy with myself because the weather wasn't so great today, but i still got out there. it was a little drizzly and cold, although shorts were fine. i just wore a tank under a long sleeve shirt and gloves and a ball cap. not bad at all. we'll see what the weather's like tomorrow--i hope it's a little nicer.

i think that's it for today, so look for me tomorrow... same bat time, same bat channel!!!

No comments: