3.12.2007

un-garbled

i'm more than excited. first of all, triathlon gear will be easier to obtain than i previously figured. WOO! also, i ran the shamrock 5K (see earlier post), and i felt good through the whole run. WOO again! next, i did more diamond push-ups today! YEE-HAW!!! this tells me that i'm getting closer to my goal of being in shape for august's triathlon!!!!

i'm wondering what i'll do after that...or, for that matter, what i'll do before that. i'm definitely doing the VA 5K memorial day weekend. there's also the dreaded dru hills 10K. you'll have to shoot me afterward to put me out of my misery (see event name), but it's definitely an award-worthy race, very well done. other possibles:

Governor's Bay Bridge Run (5/6)
Lake Roland Rumble Trail Race (6/10)
Philadelphia Distance Run (9/16)
Army 10 (10/7)

pipe dream:
Valley of Fire Marathon, Half & 10K (las vegas, 11/?)

any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annapolis 10 Miler in August
Pikesville 5k in July (how can you fear pikesville's hills when you do druid hill?? ;)
Race for our kids 10k - June

I might do VA beach half instead of Annapolis... I don't know.

Unknown said...

OH, and I might do Richmond Marathon or New York...