4.19.2007

love/hate relationships

i love larry. but i hate larry. but i love larry. and then after that, i hate larry.

he's a great trainer. except i hurt. helping me train is one thing. trying to help my back feel better is a... also a thing. normally i can stretch and don't need help to twist myself into a pretzel. relatively speaking. BUT. twisting me into a cat's cradle is an entirely different situation. now i'm crying and whining in my recliner with one of those therma-wrap thingos.

ow.

but, i'm not down for the count, in part because larry helped me build a good fitness base. so now, even time off from working out isn't going to do too much damage. and, he's working on getting me in on the ground level of a kid's fitness program at the gym. that's kind of awesome. so.

ow. but larry's cool.

No comments: