2.08.2006

69 questions ripped from Kim's blog

1. What are your initials?
JCB

2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
ben smith, my preschool nemesis (but now somebody I care about deeply)

3. Last thing you ate?tortilla soup and caesar salad at ESPNZone.

4. For or against same sex marriage?Personally, I just want something that works out for people, whether it’s marriage or not. I also think it’s illegal to deny a same-sex couple the legal rights enjoyed by a heterosexual couple. But that’s just me.

5. Are you homophobic?Duh, no.

6. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning?
No. I’m either lounging with Chris or, hopefully, out running. More likely lounging with Chris.

7. Do you believe in God?
yah

8. How many U.S states have you been to?
Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona. So that’s 36.

And Puerto Rico, but that’s a protectorate.

9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in?
Two

10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S?
No, but I would SO live in Denmark or Spain.

11. Name something you like physically about yourself:

My legs are strong and curvy, and apparently, I have perfect boobs. Go figure.

12. Something non-physical you like about yourself:
I’m pretty damn smart about some unexpected things.

14. Favorite Food?Steamed crabs15. Favorite day of the week?Friday

16. Biggest Crush at your school?
Not there anymore, but technically, it would be Chris, since I still haven’t officially graduated (not my fault), and he’s still there working on his PhD. Groovy.

17. Favorite holiday?
Memorial Day--because it’s SUMMER!!!!

18. Do you download music?
No.

19. How many illegal things have you done?
Not anything, really. I’m boring that way.

20. Where would you want to go on a first date:
Well I’d rather not go on another first date anytime soon, but date in general? I’d love to go to Copenhagen.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes. At an IV retreat, I sprained my ankle really badly, and all the UMBC guys serenaded me with “You’ve Lost that Lovin Feelin.” There are pictures.

23. Have you ever cried for no reason?
Yes.

24. Do you like president Bush?
No.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No. First, I want to climb a mountain.

26. Have you ever white-water rafted?
No.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Not quite ten, but old enough.

28. Last person you hugged?
Chris, but I screwed it up and now we’re not happy.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
yeah. That’s why I live in the city.

30. How is the weather right now?
Dark and windy

31. What song are you listening to right now?
none, just the idle chatter of the office in the background

32. What is your current favorite song?
Nickel Creek--“When You Come Back Down”

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Narnia. Very good!!!

34. Do you wear contacts?
yes

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
ESPNZone for lunch. It was overpriced.

36. What are you afraid of?
losing my grandfather.

37. Have you ever hit someone?
Yes. I’m not proud of it.

38. Any pets?
Yes. Toby. And his roommate is Kate’s cat, Tigress. He loves Tigress, and she wants to shred his face.

39. Have you ever loved someone?
Yes.

0. What really turns you on?
Scene in Troy that starts out with priestess chick holding a knife to Achilles’ throat. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT.

41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Not really. I like my Common Grounds on the next block in Hampden.

42. Have you ever fired a gun?
No, but I am KICK-ASS at that japanese police game at Dave & Busters.

43. Are you missing someone?
Yes.

44. Say something totally random about yourself:
I am the only girl I know who has a love affair with helicopters.

45. Do you have an iPod?NO. :(

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No, but when I was 8 (and Geoff was 11), a complete stranger stopped us in NYC and said we looked like fraternal twins. My brother was pissed.

47. Whats your mom's name?
Maggie

48. Who would you like to see right now?
my niece Clara

49. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes.

50. Dogs or cats?
Dogs

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
um. Duh.

52. Favorite flower?
gerber daisy

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
none of the above. Instead, caramel

54. What books are you reading?
_Survival in Auschwitz_ by Primo Levi

55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes.

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
my grandma hixson, almost 3 years ago

57. Do you watch MTV?
not so much. I’ve kind of grown out of it.

58. What's something that really annoys you?
whiny girls

59. What are some things you really like?
Running, lifting, football and soccer (watching and playing), photography, travel, reading, music

61. Have u ever talked to your parents drunk and they didn't notice?
I don’t remember.

62. Favorite basketball team?
I am so pissed at the Terps right now that I could spit. But I am loyal though.

63. Favorite breakfast food?
Pancakes

64. Do you drive?
Wrong question: do I drive well? *Jury’s out...*

65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? or earliest you got in?
I've stayed out all night.

66. Last time you went bowling?
This past summer. I had a high score of 99.

67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yes. Twice. That I can remember.

68. Last time you were at work?
Today.

69. Whats your favorite state to live in?
Bliss.

p.s.- there are three questions missing--care to fill them in?

No comments: