12.28.2005

my dog is hiding from me at the moment

i don't know what's gotten into toby since we've returned to baltimore. maybe it's the fact that we're back into my 40hr work week schedule, but we weren't ever really out of it, except for on monday. i don't know. whatever.

i finally got out the door today to run. i went during my lunch hour, and i saw some parts of baltimore i hadn't seen since the marathon. basically, i ran down to camden yards and back, with little detours on conway and around the aquarium. i was out for ~30 min, and i managed to get back in, de-gross-ify and eat a yummy lunch too. awesome.

i went out on monday too, and i did the standard jhu loop. have to say--i wore the underarmour mom and dad got me for christmas, and can i say that I LOVE IT?!!!! there, i said it. the other tights i've had always lost the warmth after a mile or so, but these babies kept it for 99% of the run. and the top? functional AND hot.

so, hopefully i'll stop being a lazy ass and start getting out on a regular basis. goals: B&A half marathon, shamrock 5K, rockville pike's peak, and VA 5K. maybe i'll do the national half as well. we'll see.

score!

No comments: